Friday, August 6, 2010

OPEN LETTER TO MAE WHITMAN.

Just throwing this out there because I'd feel like an asshole if I didn't at least attempt to express my thanks.

---

To: Mae Whitman

Re: Thank you for the (indirect) Autograph and Note

My cool gay friend Chris, upon who Scott Pilgrim's cool gay friend Wallace is the basis, got your autograph for me today, and that was super cool. If this digital message in a bottle ever finds it's way to you, I really and truly appreciate it, as it is now the coolest scrap of paper I own, and I'd never have asked you myself, because I can't bring myself to bother people.

Thanks for being super cool!

Derek Halliday

---

If Lady Ga-Ga is right, every celebrity Google's themselves at least once, so...

GO INTERNET! Work your astounding scientific nonsense and deliver my message in some ludicrously roundabout way.

No comments: